Job ID : 2012-13962
# of Positions: 1
Posted Date: 11/19/2012
Job Location: US-NM-Santa Fe
Position Type : Regular Full Time
Pearson has one defining goal: to help people progress in their lives through learning. We champion innovation and we invest in models for education that deliver on our promise for effective, accessible, and personal learning from early literacy, college and career readiness to professional education, through data informed instruction and inventive applications for mobile and digital learning.
Pearson, the world's leading learning company, has global-reach and market leading businesses in education, business, and consumer publishing and is listed on the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO). For more information, visit www.pearson.com.
Pearson is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D, and a member of E-Verify.
Are you a sales professional looking to sell a product you believe in, from a well known stable company where you can focus on just one area of expertise? The Pearson School Division is currently seeking an Account Executive to support the secondary New Mexico territory promoting our full line of interactive learning solutions to improve secondary education. Join an organization you can be proud to work for!
In your first year as an account executive you will make the following impact:
- Build lifetime relationships and provide outstanding customer service unlike our clients have ever seen.
- Influence key decision makers who will quickly recognize Pearson is their only choice when it comes to revolutionary interactive instruction.
- Deliver contracts that offer complete solutions to districts educational needs that excel their curriculum goals and make learning enjoyable for students and teachers at all learning levels.
- Partner with Management and provide deep insights on adoptions, sampling activity, decision dates, market trends, competition information, buying patterns and analysis of committee recommendations.
- Exceed sales goals by advancing your product knowledge and selling skills through self study and company sponsored training while demonstrating the ability to learn and master new selling techniques.
In addition to a highly competitive base salary and uncapped bonus potential, Pearson Account Executives receive a company car (good driving record & valid driver’s license is required), all travel expenses, an excellent benefits package and outstanding opportunities for advancement into sales management, marketing management or editorial in one of the finest companies in the country. Base salary is commensurate with experience.
- A passion for providing solutions sales to improve secondary education.
- Driven, dedicated, problem solver who has the motivation to achieve beyond what is expected.
- Ability to handle several assignments at once while staying organized, prioritizing as needed and delivering top notch presentations.
- Technological proficiency with online systems and interactive instruction, including whiteboard instructional applications or digital content highly desired.
- Travel required including overnights.
Pearson Education - 24 months ago
Pearson is an international media company with world-leading businesses in education, business information, and consumer publishing. Our...