Taxware® is the leading provider of automated-transaction tax solutions, with more than 30 years of experience in the transaction tax compliance business. Whether your business is conducted within the U.S. or around the world, Taxware has the sales, use and value-added tax solutions you need to help get it right. Taxware brings accuracy and compliance to your ERP system, custom-billing application or web store, maximizing your business’s bottom line.
At Taxware, you will be joining a team of talented and motivated individuals in a collaborative environment. We are focused on the professional and personal development of our employees, and prefer to promote from within! If you are looking to join a growing company where your skills will be challenged in new and exciting ways every day, then consider a career at Taxware!
As a SaaS Network Engineer, Responsibilities include:
- Build out and support a high volume SAAS Network infrastructure
- Maintaining the reliability and performance of the network infrastructure.
- Lead & mentor technical personnel and assist on procedural network activities.
- Preparation of documentation for designs, proposals and presentations.
- Testing and implement network technologies and related hardware and software.
- Provide after hours on-call technical support.
- Exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Drive adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Recommend technical and process improvement.
- Document solutions to routine problems.
Please note: Taxware is currently located in Salem, NH. Our new headquarters will be in the Wakefield/ Wilmington, MA area starting Summer 2013.
- University degree or equivalent.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience in an operations role.
- Cisco certification preferred.
- Knowledge of current trends and techniques of network/telephony/converged technologies and communication protocols.
- Technically competent with networking technologies (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers) and able to install and configure network and security devices.
- Proven network troubleshooting skills and proficient use of diagnostic tools such as sniffer
- Solid understanding of OSI model layers 1 through 4
- Knowledge of routing protocols such as HSRP, VRRP, EIGRP, OSPF & BGP
- Knowledge of switching protocols such as STP, VLANs, VTP etc
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Knowledge of the following is a plus
- Cisco Remote Access and Site-to-Site VPNs
- Cisco Wireless Architecture (WLC, LWAPP, WCS)
- F5 LTM/GTM
Taxware - 14 months ago
Taxware, headquartered just north of Boston, is a market leading software company providing automated-transaction tax solutions, with more...