The ADT Corporation (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and monitoring services for residences and small businesses in the United States and Canada. ADT's broad and pioneering set of products and services, including ADT Pulse interactive home and business solutions, and home health services, meet a range of customer needs for today's active and increasingly mobile lifestyles. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL, ADT helps provide peace of mind to more than six million customers, and it employs about 16,000 people at 200 locations. More information is available at
Position Title: Processor, ADMIN
- Coordinate, prioritize, and schedule installations.
- Use Telemar system to schedule installation appointments.
- Confirm all installation appointments daily.
- Use IBT to track all scheduled installations.
- Use O2C Portal to manage customer contracts and associated paperwork.
- Write up phone sales.
- Other duties as assigned, which may include but are not limited to:
- Act as payroll liaison/Enter time tickets into OTM
- Assist with Ops Support/Administrative duties including but not limited to ordering supplies, filing, backup when Lead Admin is out.
- Handle incoming customer/associate relations calls.
- Process accounts payable invoices
- Process receivables (installation checks)
Education/Work Experience Required:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One (1) to two (2) years of experience
- Abilty to handle multiple tasks.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
ADT LLC is a equal opportunity employer.
Want to learn more about ADT?
Visit us online at
or on facebook.
ADT Security Services - 19 months ago