Loan Administration Manager 1 - Processing Manager
The Processing Manager will support an Area through the management of Loan Processors.
Specific responsibilities of this position are:
- Lead the activities and/or operations of a loan a production team responsible for customer service, loan processing, documentation, pre-closing/ closing tasks, loan monitoring, and may include underwriting activities.
- Provide escalation support between sales teams and external vendors and customers to ensure processing team is effective in the administration of each loan processing transaction.
- Ensure loan processing transactions are completed appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Provide updates and reporting as appropriate to Regional Manager and Area Managers as it relates to the performance of the branch processing function (for example: Weekly and Monthly capacity and pipeline management).
- Participate in strategic planning discussions for the Area and providing recommendations regarding future direction.
- Lead and Manage staff of 10-25 non-exempt indirect report team members in multiple loan administration teams for a defined sales group. Team members under direct reporting structure encompass managers and individual contributors.
- Responsible for, or participates in, the hiring, coaching, developing and supervising of team members, including decisions relative to performance reviews, terminations, hires, discipline, salary actions, etc.
- Influence performance of a business unit or functional area by working as part of the decision-making management team and has responsibility for managing the budget of the team, department or unit.
4+ years experience in customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment and 1+ years team lead or management experience.
This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo s compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
- Must be able to manage a virtual team which will require up to 50% travel.
- Experience leading a team in the processing of conventional conforming and non conforming loan products.
- Expertise around the processing of government loans (FHA/VA), bond loans, and manufactured housing loans.
- Strong understanding of Underwriting guidelines and policies.
- Must possess proven leadership and change management capabilities and ability to motivate team members to achieve high performance and results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Wells Fargo - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...