Marketing Partnerships Coordinator
The Minnesota Vikings are seeking a Marketing Partnerships Coordinator. This position will oversee the execution of our partnership agreements which may include ticket packages, signage, promotions, corporate travel, print elements, website advertising, event support, etc. This position will work closely with the Vikings Corporate Sales team, directly with Vikings Corporate Partners and other Vikings staff to fulfill and exceed the clients’ expectations.
o Work with partnerships staff as a team to fulfill special programs/projects
- Maintains client relationships and provides daily management of corporate partner accounts
- Coordinates all aspects of internet and print advertising
- Coordinates in-stadium suite signage
- Coordinates gameday activities and promotions within the assigned partner accounts as well as assisting with miscellaneous gameday items (i.e. check presentations, photo opportunities)
- Assists the Marketing Department with other aspects of corporate partner accounts on an as needed basis
o Assist partnerships and marketing staff with special events
Qualified applicants will:
- Tracks and assigns the on-field passes on gamedays
- Acts as the point person for gameday inventory (i.e. PA’s, matrix, video, etc.)
- Tracks player appearances and coordinates cheerleader appearances
Go to www.vikings.com to submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume for this position. No phone calls please.
- Be organized, detail oriented and customer focused
- Have 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Have a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent experience
- Be available to work extended hours, including evenings and weekends, as needed
When you apply for this job online, you will be required to answer the following questions:
1. yes/no; Do you have two or more years in a partnerships type support role?
National Football League - 4 years ago
The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional sports...