USIS , an Altegrity company, is a leading federal security solution provider that supports National Security initiatives around the globe for over 15 years with more than 6,600 employees working in all 50 states and overseas. We offer state-of-the-art solutions in Construction Surveillance, Intel Analysis, Physical/Personnel/Facility Security, Investigative Analytics, Security Analytics, Counter-Surveillance, Personal Security, Infrastructure Protection, Litigation Support, Records Management, Cyber/Forensics, Training & Law Enforcement, and Immigration Investigation.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Analyst , in Lee's Summit, MO .
Supervises the IRC Analysts and Program Specialists.
Analysis of very complex cases
Updates EARM and ICE databases as appropriate
Tracks and monitors the progress of Field Offices and FOTs
Tracks system to monitor all Contractor services performed
Minimum Years of Experience: Masters Degree and five years experience; Bachelors Degree with Seven years experience; Associates Degree with ten years experience; No Degree and Fifteen years experience.
1. Must have a minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience
2. Excellent reading comprehension, writing and communication skills
3. Experience in responding to requests for information and searching automated systems for data
4. Ability to review A-files and perform detailed analytical and research support
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs
Experience in utilizing DHS and legacy INS databases is desirable
Experience in prior law enforcement is desirable
USIS NSD - 24 months ago