As an integral part of the Enterprise Marketing team, the Outbound Product Marketing intern will be responsible for participating in a variety of outbound programs including leading a project for organizing and simplifying our content, demos, and speaker bureaus for live and online event participation for the Campus/Data Center business unit. The intern will also be responsible for program managing specific live and online events, and program management of key outbound marketing initiatives.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
Skills / Qualifications:
- Develop event “kits” for live and online customer events (trade shows, webinars, tech days and boot camps) that include timelines, speakers/abstract requirements and libraries, demo planning templates, trade show booth templates and resources, webinar requirements documents and timelines, etc.
- Develop communications plans and presentations for promotion and communication of event kit across the division.
- Support the planning and execution of outbound product marketing activities including product launches and go to market programs for Juniper Network’s data center switching products.
- Participate in hands-on marketing program coordination and implementation, including creating newsletter articles, web page updates and presentations.
ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate or graduate program (MBA preferred) at an accredited university.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated and execution-oriented.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills including the ability to independently manage multiple projects, meet deliverable dates and prioritize and organize effectively.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality.
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from a variety of information and respond promptly and accordingly.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to write copy and create sales and marketing content, such as communication blurbs, web page copy and blog posts.
- Good understanding of social media.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work—their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it’s an opportunity to help change the world...
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Juniper Networks - 15 months ago
Juniper Networks has blossomed in a landscape dominated by Cisco. The company designs and sells network infrastructure equipment used to...