GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Independent Practices (IP) Engineering team is a global development organization with personnel located in Plano, TX; Hillsboro, OR; and Bangalore, India. Our products include Practice Management (PM), Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Group Management (formerly IDX Groupcast) and affiliated software applications.
This position is a key member of the development team responsible for creating and implementing infrastructure components and application enhancements to the Centricity EMR (Electronic Medical Record) and Centricity CPS (Practice Management) applications.
As a Lead Program Integrator, you will be the software lifecycle project manager. You will drive the cross-functional program activities required for new product introduction including directing program resources & schedules, program planning and estimation, team communications and status updates to the business leadership.
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Facilitate Agile software development methodologies
- Accountability for the overall execution control of the software engineering programs
- Define functional deliverables and lead cross-functional estimation and program planning. Ensure effective communication of the plan to the team.
- Define development phases and integration steps.
- Status updates and reports to the executive leadership team.
- Direct program resources, schedules and program risks.
- Act as a change agent for the team - continuously improving both tools and processes to enhance quality and compliance and driving the changes down through the business
- Contribute to the definition and deployment of Quality System initiatives.
- Lead software requirements management.
- BS Degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or High School Diploma/GED and minimum 7 years project management experience with software products)
- Minimum 5 years project management experience including demonstrated experience with the software product development lifecycle
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple functional areas in a business
- Demonstrated experience with the entire product development cycle and new product introduction
- You must be willing to take a drug test.
- You must be willing to submit to a background investigation, including for example, verification of your past employment, criminal history, and educational background.
- You must submit your resume through gecareers.com or a job board to be considered for a specific job opening
- GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
- Masters Degree in CS, EE, CE
- Software developer experience
- Experience managing vendor and/or supplier relationships
- Prior experience in the Healthcare IT industry
- Excellent influencing skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with conflict resolution between functions
- Experience with agile or any other iterative development methodology
- Experience with Phase Review Discipline (PRD) or Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) processes
- Experience working with Global development teams
- Technical experience in software design and development
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
What do you envision for your future? At GE Healthcare, we strive to see life more clearly. Our "healthymagination" vision for the...