Manager - Collections Life Cycle Strategy PG 8 Risk Management
The individual in this position will be responsible for the design, implementation, and evaluation of innovative collection strategies and approaches across the Collections Life Cycle. Work requires a high level of motivation and balanced analytical and communication skills to drive these projects from start to finish.
Job responsibilities include
• Develop and refine collection ‘owned’ strategies to improve collection results: better population segmentation, proper treatment offering, and innovative collection processes and infrastructure.
• Perform in-depth analytics to understand customer behavior insight, and improve operation efficiency.
• Research cross-industry and competitive practices to drive innovation
• Collaborate with internal business and technology partners in strategy development and implementation. Perform project management responsibilities to ensure a disciplined approach to strategy installation and performance monitoring process
• Developing scorecards and status reports and ensure effective communication to senior management
• Develop and present analytical findings and recommendations to wide range of audiences
• Effectively manage time and work on multiple projects simultaneously
Success within the role will be determined, in part, by the team’s ability to devise strategies that provide improvements in key performance indicators for the strategies within their span of control.
To qualify, you must have:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrated strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking skills and a logic based approach to problem solving
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Strong desire to expand their knowledge of the collections business and consumer credit.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the credit card collection and/or risk management strategy area
• Proficient in SAS and SQL coding in Unix environment
• Masters degree in a quantitative discipline
Discover Financial Services - 2 years ago
Seems cardholders aren't the only ones getting paid to discover. Discover Financial Services is best known for issuing Discover-brand credit...