Organization: Accenture Software
Location: Austin, Tx
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
As a key enabler of long term growth for Accenture, Accenture Software (ASW) has the charter to identify, launch, incubate and scale vertical software business opportunities in partnership with Operation Groups, Industries, Growth Platforms or Geographic strategy. This will be achieved through both organic and inorganic opportunities with the immediate positioning of the business under the software operating model key to its short, medium and long term success.
The Instructional Designer provides direction for training efforts across a variety of methods such as instructor-led, web-based, virtual instructor-led, and social learning. The Instructional Designer ensures that training is executed according to process, quality, budget, and milestones. The Instructional Designer will understand the key performance indicators and apply appropriately to drive business value. The Instructional Designer tracks and reports progress to ensure completion according to agreed-upon schedule and within budget requirements
The Training Business Analyst (TBA) is client-facing role that participates in defining and developing training for each client team implementing ASW software. The TBA is responsible for understanding the new business processes and impacts to training development. The TBA needs to have a working understanding of the baseline product (s) and identify opportunities to modify the baseline product in order to meet client specifc requirements, while ensuring the recommendations for customization align with the workplan customization effort.
The TBA is responsible for the following:
- Collaborate with SMEs to define training impacts
- Define metrics and performance goals for training design and development
- Define ASW's process and recommendations for training analysis through delivery
-Articulate to the client delivery teams what ASW will deliver to support the customization of training
- Understand how each estimate ties to the customization of content
- Design and development of training content
Specific tasks for the TBA includes but are not limited to:
- Proactively escalating issues and risks to Client Services Training Lead
- Provide recommendations for training process or delivery improvements
Minimum 5 years experience with the following:
Training design and development
- Training delivery
- Strong pesentation and communications skills
- Ability to communicate complex issues to technical and non-technical audiences
- Functional knowledge of Public Assistance eligibility processes
Preferred Skill Required:
Experience on a large System Integration project for a Public Service client
Professional Skills Required:
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunties to our service men and women
Accenture - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers a...