City: San Francisco
Address: San Francisco
Work Hours/Week: 40+
Work Environment: Office
Employment Type: Permanent
Pay Type: Salaried
% Travel Required: 0-25
People Manager: No
Job Posting End Date: 08/30/2013
Some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Analytical, due diligence and transactional support on workout, restructuring, LBO, acquisition and new business opportunities.
• Developing financial models, pitch book materials and conducting company research, and analyzing data to help advise our current or prospective corporate clients on actual or prospective mergers & acquisition transactions and corporate finance offerings.
• Other such duties, responsibilities and authority as may be reasonably required.
• Proactively identify operational risks/ control deficiencies in the business
• Review and comply with Firm Policies applicable to your business activities
• Escalate operational risk loss events, control deficiencies and risks that you identify to your line manager and the relevant risk and control functions promptly.
• BA or equivalent with emphasis in finance/accounting.
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Familiar with computer applications such as MS Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Previous experience in Investment Banking is required, Leveraged Finance experience is highly desired.
Diversity in the workplace, one of our shared values, lies at the heart of our rewarding, open, supportive and inclusive work environment. We respect and respond to the many competing and evolving priorities in our lives so you can focus on what you can do best – put clients first.
Interested in finding out more? Click here .
RBC - 13 months ago
The Royal Bank of Canada is the largest financial institution in Canada, as measured by deposits, revenues, and market capitalization. The...