U.S. Citizenship is required. Applicants must possess an active, Federal Government Security Clearance with polygraph.
Headquartered in Ashburn, VA, Intelligent Decisions (ID), a premier systems integrator, provides a broad range of innovative, IT professional services, software, hardware and manufacturing solutions to Federal, State and Local governments and Fortune 1000 customers. Ranked on the VARBusiness 500 and CRN's Fast Growth 100, ID offers best-value pricing and helps clients meet their strategic goals and mission objectives. ID is a results oriented organization full of smart, energetic people with a passion for solving the industry's most challenging IT problems
The Programmer will work as a software developer and integrator as part of a development team which utilizes a diverse dynamic workforce, including many experts in their fields.
• Responsible for performing development, integration, test, and documentation duties to ensure proper operation of hardware and software platforms.
• Integrate a wide variety of applications from various sources, integrate and ensure they meet performance standards for stability and resource utilization.
• Develop software as necessary to integrate between components, perform new capabilities, and to facilitate testing.
• Adhere to accepted standards for development, including writing unit tests which provide a high percentage of code overage, participating in peer code reviews, conducting design reviews, and generating test plans to ensure maximum stability and quality of code.
• Programming skills in C, C++ and JAVA.
• Proficiency in Linux.
• Experience with messaging, such as JMS.
• Familiarity with networking protocols such as TCP/IP.
• Comfortable with low-level hardware, and follow scientific methods for testing and documentation of results.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or similar degree and meet the experience requirements; or equivalent documented combination of training and experience.
• Knowledge of SIGINT mission systems.
• Familiarity with code development, test, and configuration management tools such as ClearQuest, ClearCase, Ruby, and Maven.
• Experience with scripting (perl, Ruby, bash) is a plus.
• Experience with XML and XML schemas a plus.
Intelligent Decisions - 16 months ago
Since 1988, Intelligent Decisions (ID) has been developing innovative IT solutions to solve the most challenging requirements of our client,...