Prepares and types documents in rough and in final form, including correspondence, forms, reports, charts, etc., ensuring accuracy of work.
Maintains department records, establishes files, answers multi-line phones while taking detailed, accurate messages, takes initiative to resolve problems and provides information requested.
Schedules meeting requests, appointments and maintains calendar of Vice President.
Maintains inventory of departmental supplies and completes purchase requisitions when needed.
Maintains confidentiality with all subject matter.
Handles situations where independent judgment is exercised.
Monitors paperwork to ensure that written documents are prepared and approved by the Vice President in a timely manner.
Prepares expense reports when necessary.
Any and all duties as directed by the Vice President of Sales.
- Work in a fast-paced, busy, and somewhat stressful environment.
- Maintain physical stamina and proper mental attitude.
- Ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Able to frequently move freely about the office.
- Access all areas of the facility, maintain manual dexterity to access the computer via computer keyboard and operate office equipment.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Able to lead and mentor a team.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Ability to type 60 wpm.
- Good working knowledge of computer software to include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and/or equivalent.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...