Love for Linux (Puppet, CFengine) - Real Time -Chicago- up to 100k USD plus bonus
Know how to build up configuration management tools from scratch? Have you developed plug-ins for Nagios or Zabbix.
I am looking for you!
Key words: automation, monitoring, open source, fast-paced, real time, mission critical environment, entrepreneurship
For one of the most entrepreneurial and high-tech companies in the Chicago area, I am looking for an open source advocate that has experience working in complicated Linux infrastructure, doing projects and building open source solutions from scratch. I am not looking for people that have helped in these projects - I am looking for people that initiated projects and built everything themselves: Monitoring tools, Automation tools. You also need a strong programming background in Python/Perl or Bash. You will be given the opportunity to show your creativity and by design/troubleshooting/ and implementation will guarantee the optimal performance of the Linux systems.
You will be offered:
- BSc computing science
- At least 5 years working experience in a complex open source environment
- Strong knowledge o Linux: Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, RedHat
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools Puppet and/or CFEngine
- Strong knowledge of Monitoring tools: Nagios, Zabbix
Is it you I am looking for? Please send your CV in Word format to the attention of Claire Zee.To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com
- An entrepreneurial working environment purely based on Open Source solutions
- The once in a lifetime opportunity to work for a company that let's you build your own solutions
- A fixed salary of up to 100k USD plus a bonus
- Strong secondary benefits
As one of the world’s leading recruitment consultancies, Huxley Associates designs and manages market-leading recruitment solutions...