UI Developer Capital One-730090
Capital One is looking for a UI Developer. The Associate Web Developer will define and advocate user-focused design with the goal of assuring the best possible customer experience for all Capital One web properties. They will execute and deliver design concepts and templates using HTML, CSS and other web development technologies. The Associate Web Developer will also participate in business needs analysis, and usability testing and measuring success, ensuring that all user experiences adhere to Brand tone and personality as defined within the Capital One Web Style Guide. It is imperative that they bring the user experience to the forefront of the development cycle and manage the life-cycle of user experiences not just through delivery but also through measurement and continuous improvement.
- Develop front-end code working from UX wireframes and business requirements for the Capital One 360 website
- Collaborate with Java development team to provide UI solutions and trouble shooting
- Attend daily stand-up meetings to discuss the progress of assigned tasks
- Support bank-wide adoption of front-end development standards and techniques
No agencies please.
- Must have 2-5 years of HTML and CSS experience with the ability to hand-code
- Must have 2-5 years of experience with web standards and CSS-driven layouts
- Thorough understanding developing for cross-browser and platform compatibility issues
- Experience with mobile platform development preferred
- Knowledge of web accessibility standards (Section 508 and WCAG 2.0) preferred
- Experience with source control (Accurev, Subversion, Git)
- Experience with server-side scripting like Microsoft Razor a plus
- Experience with Adobe design tools a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies a plus
At this time, Capital One will not sponsor a new applicant for employment authorization for this position.
Capital One is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We promote a drug-free work environment. We emphasize recruiting, hiring, and retaining the most qualified candidates and providing them with the opportunity to meet their potential. We provide an environment where differences lead to solutions.
Job : Information Technology
Primary Location : United States-Delaware-Wilmington-New Castle Co DE-ING Spaarpot (18052)
Schedule : Full-time
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Posting :Unposting Date :
Capital One - 22 months ago
Capital One isn't just concerned with what's in your wallet; it's interested in your bank account as well. The company is...