InComm is the industry leading marketer, distributor and technology innovator of stored-value gift and prepaid products. Our 225,000 partner locations generated nearly $13 billion in retail sales of prepaid products in 2009 and over 1 billion customers every week.
With InComm, retailers can unleash new revenue streams by offering the industry's most appealing products. Our patented technology solutions, best-in-class category management expertise and award-winning vendor service produce exceptional results for our retail partners.
InComm's retail network features most of the premier brands in the big box, grocery, convenience, chain drug, discount, electronics, office supply and other categories. Since 1992, InComm technology has made the buying process easier for consumers while streamlining the selling process for product and retail partners.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Web Designer / Developer with experience in design, layout, and development of web-based user interfaces to support a variety of consumer facing, branded, websites and html based components (including email). The candidate will interface with business, marketing, and technical teams to create high quality, clean, professional web components from business requirements, wireframes, and comps. The candidate must be detail-oriented and possess a desire to keep up with current technological tools, techniques, and standards. Experience creating optimized web graphics, CSS, website navigation models, and accessible, cross-browser compatible web templates is a must. Candidate must be able to work well both in teams and independently, based on the project needs. Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential. Though not required, experience with mobile application development, mobile web-app optimization, and web analytics is preferred.
- Implementation of PSD and AI designs using HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, and AJAX.
- Develop and maintain a library of web components, images, style sheets and scripts to speed time to market for new product launches.
- Integration of created prototypes to JSPs, tags, templates, and static content.
- Cross-browser testing.
- Create web pages using best practices for layout, syntax, cross-browser compatibility & optimization that meet W3C standards for usability.
- Become subject matter expert on Alfresco / content management systems employed within the web application environment.
- Discuss business requirements, wireframes, design, and UI implementation options both within and across teams using both written and oral communication.
- Work within the team to support the technical configurations needed to launch digitally delivered products across various merchant integrations.
- XHTML strict and HTML5
- Cross-browser optimized CSS3
- Familiarity with object oriented languages and frameworks, preferably Java, Spring, and JSPs
- Version control tools, preferably SVN
- Front end debugging and testing tools
- Defect tracking tools, preferably ServiceNow
- Familiarity with a variety of IDE’s: Netbeans, Dreamweaver, Eclipse, IntelliJ, etc.
- W3C standards for usability and accessibility and best practices
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent work ethic
- Mobile development and design experience desired but optional
- Experience with SendGrid, an email analytics and delivery tool, is desired but optional
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Graphic Arts preferred
- 4+ years of web design and development experience
- Experience in developing sites / applications which support transaction processing services a plus.
Experience with Drupal or Alfresco or any Content Management tool and principles
InComm - 2 years ago
DataWave Systems makes the point. Point-of-sale, that is. The company sells prepaid long-distance and cellular phone cards, as well as...