- Work closely with Preschool districts’ customer service and district management team to resolve scheduling date conflicts.
- Research new state child care lists and export them into Excel, utilizing VLOOKUP function or Pivot Tables to eliminate duplicates and organize data.
- Participate in regular meetings with Preschool management team to address and resolve scheduling issues.
- Research leads received from counties not included in general Preschool sales area and work with district offices to determine ability to service area(s).
- Assist in seasonal sales goal setting by providing historical data photography filled-dates data to management team.
- Ensure peak and non-peak scheduling date guidelines are met; ensure 80% of required dates are provided no later than 6 weeks into selling season; ensure 100% of required dates are provided no later than 10 weeks into selling season.
- Map unapproved leads to help determine concentration areas.
- Provide accurate weekly scheduling dates to inside sales.
- Assist and respond to scheduling inquiries with Inside Sales Representatives.
- Track and maintain accurate records of available dates throughout the peak and non-peak season.
- Assist in assembling prospect packages.
- Research and resolve commission issues.
- Maintain data in the auto dialer.
- Maintain other reports and special projects as requested by Preschool Supervisor.
- Identifies and seeks process improvements.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School diploma or GED is required
Associate’s degree is preferred
Intermediate or advanced MS Excel training is preferred
At least two years of administrative support or sales support experience is required.
At least two years of MS Excel experience at an intermediate level is required.
Experience utilizing the Excel VLOOKUP function and Pivot Tables is preferred.
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
- Accurate with strong attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
- Demonstrated skills in independent decision-making
- Ability to quickly adjust and respond to seasonal/ changing work demands
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be flexible including duties and work hours
- Ability to handle confidential information
When it is picture day at school, and the kids are all lined up with scrubbed faces, odds are that their grins are directed at someone from...