RingCentral is the #1 leader in cloud-based business phone systems and has received top industry honors including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. At RingCentral, delivering great customer service and experiences are at the center of everything we do and in every business initiative we drive.
As a Technical Account Manager, you will provide premium, personalized implementation and support to our largest enterprise customers. You will need to love solving tricky problems, moving fast and working proactively with customers. You should be entrepreneurial and driven to help us grow our business. You will be passionate about customer satisfaction, supporting disruptive new services that businesses love to use, and working directly with customers as a trusted advisor.
You will deliver value to customers by helping them get the most out of their RingCentral service. This will include helping them setup and optimize their hosted PBX solution to meet their business needs. It will also involve helping them troubleshoot their network, router, firewall and ISP connections to optimize their VOIP quality of service. Your technical work will enable seamless integration of RingCentral into their business.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Apply expert knowledge of RingCentral services, VOIP technology and networking hardware and software
- Provide premium implementation and technical support to RingCentral’s largest customers
- Plan, design, install, maintain, troubleshoot and repair RingCentral’s solutions
- Understand network architecture required to support RingCentral’s VoIP services
- Recommend network hardware, software and design elements
- Answer difficult technical questions, solve technical problems and suggest appropriate workarounds
- Utilize network performance monitoring tools to isolate and root cause issues
- Provide quick and accurate handling of support interactions – phone, chat, screensharing, email
- Go the extra mile to follow-up with customers, ensuring issues are resolved and customers are satisfied
- Respond promptly to customer support issues while keeping detailed case notes
- Manage customer expectations and experience to deliver high customer satisfaction and increase retention
- Be an internal evangelist for providing excellent quality of service to every RingCentral customer
- Manage escalated issues and collaborate with other internal departments to expedite resolution
- Regularly achieve and exceed service level agreements and quality/customer satisfaction targets
- Create, maintain and improve processes and procedures for diagnosing and resolving voice quality issues
- Identify product and services upsell opportunities and describe RingCentral solutions in a compelling way
- Help develop and maintain customer facing and internal help articles
The Ideal Candidate will Have the Following Qualifications and Skills
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills, perseverance and patience
- 3+ yrs experience in customer focused role such as pre-sales engineer or post-sales technical support
- Experience with VOIP technology and terminology including SIP, RTP, QoS, COS, codecs
- Knowledgeable in advanced network troubleshooting and terminology including LAN/WAN, Routers, Firewalls, Switches, PBX deployment, TCP/IP (IPv4), DNS,etc.
- Any networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus - Cisco CCNA or equivalent is desirable
- Experience configuring, updating and supporting VOIP solutions in a multi-location environment
- Experience supporting telecommunications, networking or Software-as-a-Service products
- Ability to work efficiently in a highly demanding, team-oriented and fast paced environment
- Experience working for a company known for its focus on customer service
- Ability to communicate and empathize with all levels of customers – executives, end users, developers
- Excellent on-time and attendance record
- Self motivated with the ability to dive right in, be effective and make a difference
- At least 2nd year college graduate or associates degree required - Computer Science or related field desirable
- Networking, IT or telecommunications certification is a plus
RingCentral is the leader in cloud-based business phone systems and has received top industry honors including the PC Magazine Editor's Choice Award, the Small Business Computing Excellence in Technology Award, and the 2010 World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer Award. The disruptive RingCentral technology platform eliminates the need for expensive and technically complex on-premise phone systems. By combining a hosted business phone system with advanced voice and fax functionality, RingCentral provides small and medium sized businesses with world-class business communication solutions that until recently were available only to large corporations. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, RingCentral is privately held with backing from Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, Cisco Systems, Scale Ventures and DAG Ventures. For more information, please visit www.ringcentral.com
Indeed - 2 years ago
Founded in 1993, RingCentral, Inc. is a leading supplier of PC-based fax and telephony communications software. The company makes and...