Teach 9-12 semester hours of undergraduate accounting courses. Main need is in financial accounting area. Ability to also teach governmental/not-for-profit accounting would be desirable. Majority of teaching on main Winona campus but teaching on WSU-Rochester campus is also required (via ITV or face-to-face).
Publish in AACSB accepted academic journals.
Perform academic advising for accounting majors.
Contribute to department, college, and university committees.
- PhD or DBA in business with a concentration in accounting. ABD will be considered; however, degree must be obtained prior to the start date of the 2013-14 academic year.
- Evidence of effective teaching.
- Evidence of research capability consistent with AACSB accreditation.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
The applicant should demonstrate a knowledge of and interest in diverse cultures and populations.
- Professional certification (e.g., CPA, CMA)
- Relevant experience in public or private accounting
- Record of scholarly research.
Minnesota State Colleges & Universities - 18 months ago