Develop, analyze and maintain schedules using Microsoft Project or Microsoft Project Server.
• B.S. degree from an accredited institution.
• Minimum of five years scheduling experience; prior government project experience preferred. Working knowledge of DoD 5000 desired.
• Hands-on experience developing detailed schedules, Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) and performing critical path analysis.
• Prefer prior experience developing resource loaded schedules.
• Microsoft Project experience required; MS Project Server experience preferred.
• Must be self-motivated and have strong interpersonal skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
MTS - 19 months ago
MTS is a veteran-owned, small business headquartered in Huntsville, AL. The MTS staff consists of individuals who have provided valuable...