To deliver world-class healthcare for a community exceeding 600,000 people, WellStar is more than 11,000 strong to meet the health demands and needs of our communities. With five unique hospitals, over 1,000 beds, and a strong Physicians Group, WellStar has become a shining example of what’s possible when talented, passionate people dedicate themselves to making a difference in the industry and in the communities we serve.
Join the team Named one of the Top 100 Companies by Working Mother Magazine
Required Minimum Education:
High-school degree required. College degree strongly preferred.
Required Minimum Experience:
Requires 5 years management experience, preferably in a healthcare setting. Education may be substituted for all or part of the experience requirement.
Plans, supervises, coordinates, and directs the day-to-day practice operations. Solicits input from providers on daily practice issues and ensures that the practices meet the standard for performance and service to patients. Maintains clinical quality, financial viability, service excellence and patient, staff and provider satisfaction. Promotes continuity of care and enhances the growth of practice volume. Maintains proficiency in business operations and resolves operational issues and problems. Covers office functions as needed. Work hours will include periodic weekends and evenings to assess operations, part-time and PRN staff. Ability to take call is required. Acts as a liaison to the WellStar Physicians Group Central Business Office, Clinical Management Consultants, Provider Relations, and other WellStar departments.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to collect, analyze and apply data and other practice information; prepare and present written and oral reports with recommendations.
- Ability to multi task and manage time efficiently.
- Understands and applies the fundamental principles of financial analysis, strategic planning, operations, human resources, and information systems.
- Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates superior leadership and customer service skills.
- Ability to motivate and develop staff; displays positive interaction with all customers.
Rheumatology Associates of Marietta
700 Church Street
Marietta, GA 30060
Thank you for your interest in WellStar.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
WellStar Health System - 15 months ago
With WellStar in your corner, you won't need to wish upon a star for good health and wellness. The not-for-profit WellStar Health...