Wingfoot Commercial Tire Systems, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company. Wingfoot is the commercial tire sales, service and retreading market leader with over 180 Wingfoot Commercial Tire Centers and Wingfoot Truck Care Centers located across the United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest nation-wide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is "SERVICE EXCELLENCE - ALWAYS".
Wingfoot offers a safe work environment, competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription drug and dental plans, life insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and holidays. If you are looking for more than a job, then apply today to begin your career with the commercial tire market leader!
We are an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Commercial Sales Representative you will sell new and retreaded commercial truck tires and related products and services for a Wingfoot Commercial Tire Center. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
This position operates in all types of indoor and outdoor work environments, therefore exposure to heat and cold is to be expected.
- Managing current customer accounts.
- Actively seeking new accounts and represent the company to potential customers.
- Developing and maintaining a thorough knowledge of products and services to provide accurate information to customers.
- Selling company supported products and services.
- Meeting established sales and gross profit goals.
- Evaluating customer needs and making recommendations utilizing the "marketing approach to selling."
- Preparing weekly sales plans and completing all call reports following established company procedures.
- Attending sales training and continually working to improve sales skills.
- Implementing marketing programs to solicit new clients through cold calls, organizations, referrals, etc.
- Scheduling fleet service appointments and coordinating appointments with the service department.
- Conducting fleet needs evaluations and providing customers with cost analysis and benefits.
- Ensuring prompt resolution of tire adjustments and ensuring that customer casings are handled appropriately. Delivering tires to customers as needed.
- Maintaining company property in accordance with company policy.
- Assisting with a variety of duties within the assigned location, such as attending to customers, maintaining inventory, moving and stacking tires, and other duties as required.
Excellent safety and attendance performance is expected.
Must be willing to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe manner.
Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment as part of a team.
Must be a self-starter and willing to take the initiative, able and willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to attend appropriate training sessions.
Must be willing to work for a base monthly salary plus commission.
High School Diploma or GED preferred.
At least one year of relevant sales experience is preferred.
Good oral and written communication ability.
Must be able to pass a background check including employment history, SSN verification, criminal history, etc.
Must be able to pass a physical exam and drug test (hair-based).
Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements, including be at least 21 years of age.
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply online at www.wingfootct.com/careers
Monster - 12 months ago
Wingfoot is a subsidiary of Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Smith, Arkansas in the beautiful...