Startup laboratory has an immediate need for a CA licensed Clinical Laboratory Scientist.
What you need for this position:
What you'll be doing:
- A current California state Clinical Laboratory Scientist license to perform laboratory testing.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in a chemical, physical, or biological science or medical technology from an accredited institution.
- Experience with Chromatographic, Mass Spectrometry equipment a plus.
- General computer skills (Word, Excel).
What's in it for you:
- Standardized tests using LC-MS-MS technology.
- Evaluate results and create reports.
- Prepare and maintain reagents and supplies.
- Data entry of testing.
Outstanding opportunities for growth
- Competitive pay and benefits.
Monster - 20 months ago
We specialize in pre-owned, refurbished and new surgical power equipment and instruments for the medical field.
We specialize in...