Netsmart Technologies, Inc. is an established, leading supplier of enterprise-wide software solutions for health and human services providers. Netsmart’s clients include health and human services organizations: public health agencies, mental health and substance abuse clinics, psychiatric hospitals, and managed care organizations. Avatar Practice Management and the Avatar Clinician Workstation, Netsmart's core products are full-featured information systems that operate on a variety of operating systems, hardware platforms, and mobile devices and offer unlimited scalability.
We are proud to offer an excellent compensation package which includes a complete suite of benefits for full-time employees, such as:
Health Insurance / Dental Insurance
Short / Long Term Disability
401(k) Plan / EAP
Flexible or Health Savings Plans
We look for exceptional professionals who enjoy being part of a fast-paced and exciting organization. We value individual contributions in a team setting, backed by a progressive set of support tools and training. If you are seeking an environment that encourages constant growth and skill improvement, consider a career at Netsmart Technologies, Inc.!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
This positions will report to the Director of Accounting but will work with all areas of the company.
- Management of the Purchasing System for the entire company
- Includes 3 rd party and internal purchasing
- Creating Purchase Orders, coding, and monitoring (would like to get a Requisition process to cut down this portion of the role.
- Handling of Vendor Certifications for tax purposes and Credit increase requests
- Managing Capital Expenditure Budgets
- Monitor Customer contracts that include Hardware purchases
- Handling of all inside sales for customer’s form/software orders, etc.
- Tracking of all computer licenses for reporting
- Minimum of 3 years in a purchasing role
- Excellent Communication Skills: oral and written
- Accounting Knowledge and ability to understand contracts
- Time management and organizational skills
- High level of professionalism with internal and external customers
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Solid Accounting System and Process skills
- Microsoft Great Plains
- Specific Experience with implementing a Purchase Request process company wide
- 2 Year Accounting degree or equivalent experience in purchasing area for medium to large company