New Bethel Missionary Baptist Church seeks an individual who is highly-motivated, goal-oriented, results-driven and trustworthy to operate as their Church Administrator. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that is challenging. In addition, the administrator must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the administrator will be to provide support for the senior pastor. Additional responsibilities will include: overseeing and coordinating the day to day activities of the office, serving as a liaison between the pastor and department heads, supervising the work of employees in supporting roles (including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance), performing research and analysis on specific issues and providing minimal budget and fiscal support.
Education and Experience
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree and two (2) years related management experience
This job requires a bachelor's degree and 2 years of experience.
- Possess organizing and coordinating skills
- Ability to make administrative and procedural decisions and judgments on sensitive, confidential issues
- Ability to plan, coordinate and develop multiple projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to quickly learn database management programs
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities
- Maintain general filing system and file all correspondence
- Plan and prepare for all meetings and conferences
- Maintain and monitor the inventory and use of office supplies and equipment
- Sort and distribute mail daily
This job has some special requirements. You must be bondable.
- 4 years ago - save job