artnet, the leading international platform to buy, sell, and research Fine Art, Design, and Decorative Art online, is seeking two interns to join the artnet Auctions and Private Sales team. The ideal candidate must be a strategic thinker in the creative world. He or she will receive a US$20 daily stipend.
Assist the senior vice president and managers of artnet Auctions with day-to-day tasks, photoshopping images, photographing artwork, and website design strategy.
• Current college student (preferably a junior or senior), or a graduate student with a background in art history, art, design, or related field
• Internet and computer fluency, including in-depth knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
• Must have exceptional writing skills
• Ability to meet deadlines quickly and efficiently
• Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated
• Graphic design knowledge a plus
• Knowledge of art history or art business helpful
• Foreign language skills a plus, but not necessary
To apply, submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
No phone calls
No recruiters or job placement agencies
Applicants must have legal permission to work in the United States
New York Foundation for the Arts - 8 months ago