We have market-leading alliances with many of the world's leading software and services vendors. With our market partners, we jointly develop comprehensive business solutions built with deep industry expertise that will help you transform your business in the midst of today's rapidly changing market conditions. The combination of alliance offerings and our services helps customers drive business value in the areas of IT financial management, IT service management, IT asset management and electronic content/records risk management – among many other vital functions.
1. Ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
2. Coordinates and assists with legal matters.
3. Coordinates employee handbook development, update and maintenance.
4. Administers the Company's benefits programs; processes enrollment applications and assists employees with questions.
5. Administers 401(k) plan; maintains employee files; creates reports to fund employee accounts semi-monthly. 6. Maintains employee personnel files and related documents.
7. Assists with recruiting, hiring, terminations and other human resources related actions; prepares and coordinates documentation.
8. Reviews timesheets, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
9. Processes paperwork for new employees and enters information into the payroll system. (ADP)
10. Computes wages and deductions, and enters data into computers.
11. Records employee information, such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
Whether you're a recent graduate just beginning your career, a senior consultant looking for new and exciting opportunities or a seasoned executive on the leadership track, our world-class learning and development programs provide you and your manager with the education, information and tools you need to progress in your career with us.
Fujora Group Technologies - 10 months ago