The Esthetician is responsible for performing all esthetic services (including all facials and waxing services) for guests of the Spa facility or in other venues on Wynn Resort Property where esthetics services are offered.
- Adhering to Wynn Las Vegas standards
- Communicating and transcribing all information regarding guest medical history, services performed, skin analysis and product recommendations into the Spa Computer System
- In-depth knowledge of the latest esthetic industry techniques, equipment, services, and products
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Good dexterity in fingers, wrists, and hands
- Current state cosmetology or Esthetician’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of two years experience in esthetics
- Willing to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality regarding guests and staff
Wynn Las Vegas - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard -
What happens in Vegas no longer stays in Vegas. It also happens in China. Wynn Resorts, the brainchild of gaming mogul and former Mirage...