Durham School Services is a full service student transportation provider with decades of experience providing quality school bus transportation. We have a team of experts in every area of student transportation.
Durham School Serivces has an impressive safety record and uncompromising dedication to safety in everything we do.
Immediate Openings for School Bus Monitors
- Competitive Wages
- Part-time morning and afternoon hours
- No nights or weekends required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Assisting students with safe boarding.
- Seating students who use securement devices and/or assisting students using securement devices (e.g. seat belt, harness, car seat, wheel chair tie downs) to ensure student safety and security.
- Assisting students during transport to ensure students remain comfortable and safe.
- Handling routine problems and issues and referring more complex, unique and/or ongoing issues (e.g. discipline) to Supervisor. Reports all difficulties, issues, problems and accidents to Supervisor.
- Physically assists passengers in evacuation of the vehicle in a timely manner in case of emergency.
Durham School Services - 22 months ago
Wanna go for a ride? National Express has a seat. Specializing in passenger transportation, the company serves riders in North America,...