- High school education or equivalent
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience
- Knowledge of order entry, mainframe, and other OfficeMax systems
and maintain daily workload
- Ability to work independently and to be self-motivated to establish
concepts involving fractions, decimals, percentages, etc.
- Ability to understand and apply mathematical calculations and
- Solid composing, editing and proofreading skills
- Basic operation of standard office equipment such as PC, calculator,
Administrative Specialist # Financial Services performs general
administrative duties, which may include but is not limited to data
collection reconciliation; document processing, information exchange and
record keeping requiring some analysis and individual judgment within a
1. Expedite and/or relay information, forms and reports which may
include general data collection, compilation and data entry.
2. May perform limited administrative tasks and responsibilities to
support a functional area or department, i.e. keyboarding,
correspondence, answering the phone, taking messages and sorting and
3. Responsible for filing systems and developing office procedures for
paper flow and retention.
4. The associate interacts regularly with people at multiple levels
within an account and within OfficeMax. The information exchanged during
these interactions may range from factual data to information requiring
explanation or delays or decision requiring persuasive skills and
5. Guidelines describing the various processes or procedures are
6. Demonstrate a commitment to OfficeMax core values.
7. The above represents general responsibilities for the position.
Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required
and/or assigned as necessary.
Contract - Sales Support
OfficeMax - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
This company is taking the office supply business to the max. OfficeMax is the #3 office products retailer in North America (far behind...