Acentia is a premier provider of technology and management solutions that provides state-of-the-art lifecycle information technology (IT) services to Health, Government, and Commercial IT clients.
At Acentia, we understand that our employees are our greatest asset. Our goal is to create an environment where employees can do important, purposeful work and be rewarded for individual and team success.
You will work among the best and brightest in the industry. You will be a part of an organization dedicated to advancing your career and one that embraces participation and rewards achievement. We are looking for individuals that are passionate about the mission they support and are committed to the customers they serve.
In an effort to support our large federal client, we are looking for a talented Senior Test Engineer. This role will start in Columbia, but will quickly move to Baltimore, MD. This position offers comprehensive benefits, competitive pay and a great working environment.
The Senior Test Automation Engineer evaluates, recommends, and implements automated test tools and strategies.
- Designs, implements, and conducts test and evaluation procedures to ensure system requirements are met.
- Writes, implements, and reports status for system test cases for testing.
- Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Serves as subject matter specialist providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Directs and/or participates in all phases of risk management assessments and software/hardware development with emphasis on analysis of user requirements, test design and test tools selection.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with the HP Quality Center is required.
- Experience testing Oracle Financials is required.
- Knowledge of CMMI-based testing, quality and performance improvement methodologies.
- Experience developing large integrated Test Plans and managing the Test Plan to completion.
- Experience with the CMS HIGLAS project is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with CMS ILC Framework and its associated artifacts and gate reviews.
- Possesses the ability to specific the test process, test coverage and is able to track release readiness in a rapid application development environment.
- Ability to multi-task, be extremely organized, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and be very detail oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; proven ability to communicate test status and results to multiple application development managers.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness.
- Work independently, monitors own work to ensure quality, but as a cooperative member of the QA team.
- Ability to be flexible to changing demands and priorities.
Acentia takes pride in a positive and friendly atmosphere with the drive to succeed. We are looking for people who will contribute to our culture with a positive attitude and the ability to multitask and problem solve. Come join us!
- Minimum of 5 years experience working with automated testing scripts and process, with an additional 3-5 years performing quality assurance testing on software specific to the health care industry.
- BS/BA with major in information systems, computer science, engineering or technical equivalent.
To learn about our company history, goals and team members go to www.acentia.com .
Please no Corp-to-Corp or 1099 candidates; this position is W-2 only.
Relocation will not be offered.
EEO/AA employer. Female, minority, veterans and disabled candidates are encouraged to apply
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for 5C.
If you want the distinction and benefits that come with being employed by a world-class organization that offers you the opportunity to support critical programs essential to the continued safety and prosperity of the United States, while allowing for personal and professional growth, then we would like to hear from you….
For more details about Acentia, follow this link http://youtu.be/s8zfxHx3TNM or visit our website www.acentia.com to learn more!