Position for well-diversified Project Controls individual with EPCM knowledge base. Ideally, Planner/Scheduler with P3/P6 primary skillset but well-versed in cost forecasting & reporting, progress measurement and change management
- Responsible for establishing multi-office project controls execution strategy & implementation
- Position will need to direct interaction with home office and field components
- Position will need to direct and instruct others regardless of office performing the work
- Must identify potential problems and elevate these to the appropriate level(s) of management.
- Responsibility for project margin / profitability analysis
- T he position will have a significant travel component
Training and Experience
This position requires broad project controls experience with a focus on the broad EPCMV capital project execution environment relative to pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. Capital Project execution experience with other industries also considered
· A minimum of 20 years project controls experience with a focus on the broad EPCMV capital project execution environment, relative to pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
· Direct construction experience is required. Other industry experience will be considered.
· Planning /scheduling experience with working use of P3/P6
· Must be knowledgeable in all areas of project controls (including cost forecasting / reporting, progress measurement, change management and planning/scheduling).
· BA or BS or related experience.
· Primavera and Prolog experience.
· Must be capable of effectively communicating with all levels of project to both internal and external clients.
· Good planning/organizational skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills .
Other Essential Functions
Affirmative Action/Employment Opportunity
Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc. provides equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Last Updated By
No results found.
Jacobs, with annual revenues of nearly $13 billion, is one of the world's largest and most diverse providers of technical, professional, and...