Thank you for exploring Career Opportunities with Tribune Technology! As an Information Technology business within Tribune Company, we are an integral part of a well-respected media company moving forward into the Digital Age. Our group features capabilities within Application Development, Solution Architecture, Mobile Platforms, Project/Program Management and more. We are a group of technology enthusiasts who adapt to the latest, cutting-edge tools. We enjoy our daily stand-up meetings as much as our casual, friendly environment. We are not so concerned about the formalities, but we are passionate about our products & results. Join our team to propel your career into the future!
Tribune Technology is seeking a PeopleSoft Developer to provide development and support of the enterprise-wide PeopleSoft HR, Benefits and Payroll applications. This role includes gathering and documenting requirements, technical analysis and design, development, production support and issue resolution.
Specific Responsibilities :
- Development of customizations, enhancements, interfaces and reports
- Production support for the PeopleSoft HCM applications: Benefits, Human Resources, Payroll, ePay, eBenefits, and other related applications
- Documentation of system designs, code modifications, and test results
- Qualified candidates will have 3+ years of development and support experience with the PeopleSoft HCM modules (Benefits, Human Resources and Payroll). Experience with the finance modules a plus.
- Strong Unix and SQL skills
- Proficiency in People Tools, Application Engine, Component Interface, Integration Broker and Web Services
- Competency in a Linux, Unix and Windows server environment
- Fluent in working with Oracle databases and tables
- Experience with Perl, Korn shells, Java, VB, Crystal Reports, and Microsoft reporting tools is a plus
- Candidates should have prior project management experience and excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tribune Company - 17 months ago