The Systems Engineer position maintains multiple Windows based networks and desktops for small to medium sized businesses. Work is performed both remotely and on customer premises.
Qualified candidates will have multiple years of experience and expertise deploying and maintaining Windows based networks. Candidate needs to be technically strong and able to troubleshoot a variety of workstation, network, and server issues. Needs to have familiarity with industry standard workstation hardware and have experience working with 3 rd party software applications. This is a customer facing position.
CompTIA, Microsoft, and Cisco certifications are definitely a plus, and a willingness to continue training toward industry certifications is required. Candidates must be self-motivated, have excellent customer service skills, and integrity beyond reproach.
Knowledge, Skills & Certifications
Additional Requirements for all Intelinet Employees
- 3+ years of experience
- Experienced working in customer environments
- Thrives in a team environment
- Exhibits strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Multitasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solver
- Builds effective customer relationships
- Windows 7 design, build, maintenance, and management
- Ability to image desktop O/S and re-deploy
- Strong understanding of virus and malware detection and cleaning technics
- Use of remote access tools such as LogMeIn and Bomgar is a plus
- Application software installation, customization and distribution to a Windows 7 environment.
- Ability to administrate Exchange Server and troubleshoot client issues.
- Ability to administrate Active Directory
- Configuration of routers, switches, wireless, and firewalls is a plus
- Technical certifications preferred (A+, MCTS, CCENT, or CCNA)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Strong communication skills and ability to present to small/medium groups
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willingness to learn ConnectWise PSA
As a Systems Engineer your compensation can range from $50K to $65K per year based on salary and performance bonus. Intelinet offers full and comprehensive benefits including health, vision, life, and dental insurance, company matched 401(k), paid vacation, and more.
About the Company
Intelinet Systems is an exciting, rapidly expanding technology firm adding multiple Systems Engineers/Consultants and Account Executives for its Richardson, Texas location. As a leading certified partner with VMware, Microsoft, Cisco, Dell/EqualLogic, HP, and more, Intelinet Systems has dedicated over 30 years to understanding and meeting business IT needs.
To learn more about Intelinet Systems please visit the website at: www.intelinetsystems.com
Monster - 19 months ago
Intelinet Systems, founded in 1982, has established itself as a leading value-added reseller and provider of high quality service and...