Seeking Patient Accounts Representative!
This is a Full Time position.
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
We are seeking a Patient Accounts Representative who under general supervision and according to established procedures ensures the timely billing and collections of outstanding receivables within assigned area. Responsible for ensuring consistency and reliability of the collection process leading to cash collections.
· Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
· Opportunity to work in an excellent working environment
· Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of three years experience in a hospital or physician office setting specifically in the area of billing
- Knowledge of medical terminology - familiarity with medical record coding and medical Groupings (CPT, DRG, ASC, APG, APC, ICD-9)
- Ability to type 30 words per minute
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.