Req ID#: 7480BR
Title: .NET Developer
Department: Information Technology
Company Name: Banker's Dashboard
Position Location: Atlanta, GA
Remote Work Location: No
Full Time/Part Time: Full Time
Shift Type: Traditional
You can feel the energy at the Deluxe family of companies! The creative environment and the sense of possibility here are what you'd expect at a start-up, yet, we offer all the resources and strength of a well established, publicly traded company. How strong are we? From locations across the United States, Canada and Ireland, we serve nearly 4,000,000 small businesses, more than 6,400 financial services companies, and 9,000,000 individual consumers.
As we move forward to our new future, we're launching new products, offering new services, and creating new ways to help small businesses and financial institutions succeed. We provide an environment that is dynamic, not bureaucratic and a structure that is rewarding, not routine, now we need you to provide the passion and expertise!
At Deluxe, your ideas are applauded. Your commitment, valued. Your efforts, recognized. Put simply, Deluxe is the place for you to actively build your future.
Contribute to development team responsible for a web-based financial reporting dashboard .Net Framework and SQL Server technologies Collaborate with business stakeholders and technology team members to define & analyze requirements for enhancements and new product development. Prepare technical designs, write code, perform debugging and unit testing.
- Responsible for timely development and delivery of high-quality software while ensuring adherence to architecture strategy, design patterns, and best practices.
- Participate in design meetings and requirement gathering discussions
- Originate and contribute to creative design solutions that address customer requests, new product features and production defects
- Understand and utilize existing code base when developing solutions, and identify opportunities to improve upon existing designs where possible
- Test completed code solutions for functionality and fault tolerance
- Provide status updates to development and product teams
- Research new technology solutions and design patterns to stay current with technology
- Ensure all code changes are documented adequately and stored within source control system
- Bachelors or equivalent in Computer Science
** Please visit our Facebook and Blog to ask questions, get updates, and to better understand our culture.
- Basic Accounting knowledge and/or banking industry experience
Pre-Employment Screening: Drug screen and background check required. EOE/M/F/D/V.
Throughout the years we've built a reputation as a company that combines innovation with integrity. We're a dynamic organization that favors...