The Web Programmer will primarily help design, develop, test and implement a redesigned public website for IU Campus Recreational Sports (RS). Work will also include aiding in maintenance and improvement of the existing RS public web site (www.recsports.indiana.edu), and working with staff throughout Campus Recreational Sports to gather requirements, content, and feedback. The Web Coordinator will also have some responsibility with RS social media efforts.
• Attention to detail, ability to work independently on projects and contribute as an active member of a collaborative work team.
• Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Suite (mainly Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator—will be asked to confirm with portfolio)
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience in social media marketing
• Passion for quality web design and very self-motivated.
• Active participation in and knowledge of Recreational Sports programs.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Experience in Content Management Systems (including WCMS, Drupal, Joomla, etc.), XML/XSLT, PHP
Note: Please include a link to your portfolio at the end of your resume or cover letter.