Negotiates, implements & maintains a diverse group of complex contracts w/ outside providers & vendors in the areas assigned.
• Negotiates financial & operation issues w/ providers & practitioners for the development & implementation of often complex contracts
• Acts as senior regional consultant to departments regarding contracts & agreements w/ community delivery systems
• Analyzes perspective agreements & recommends action
• Maintains relationship w/ current contract providers & vendors to resolve problems
• Reviews key contract provisions w/ Medical Group & Health Plan staff & obtains buy-in & approval of key provisions
• Coordinates implementation/administration of new contracts & coordinates administration of existing contracts; provides input & solutions for resolution of contractual issues
• Incorporates IT for effective contract management, data analysis, forecasting & reporting
• Acts as a liaison between the Claims & Referrals Administration & KP Colorado Springs
• Performs other duties as assigned
• 6 years experience involving quantitative & financial analysis & the management of contracts in healthcare.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in business, health care administration or related area.
• Significant knowledge of health care reimbursement methodologies required.
• Working knowledge of budget management, negotiating skills & contract language.
Kaiser Permanente - 20 months ago
America’s leading not-for-profit health plan, Kaiser Permanente serves more than 9 million people from 37 hospitals and 611...