Colonial Properties Trust provides an exciting environment for candidates successful in sales, marketing, and service. If you desire a professional career in a fast-paced setting with a variety of activities and responsibilities, we would like to hear from you. Our growth strategy provides tremendous opportunities for talented individuals seeking a career in the multi-family industry.
Rated by Forbes Magazine as one of the 10 Happiest Jobs in America for 2012, A Property Manager is responsible for managing operations and maximizing financial value of the community . This position oversees personnel, marketing, leasing, collections, resident relations, resident retention, customer service, community maintenance, contracted services, capital improvements, administration, reporting, community safety, and legal compliance. The Property Manager is responsible for achieving the financial performance goals of the community and meeting or exceeding designated Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Property Managers routinely evaluate pricing models, additional revenue streams, and market trends to accurately forecast future performance. Successful Property Managers demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, high level of energy, and adaptability to a fast paced and changing environment.
Colonial Properties Trust offers a competitive benefits package for all eligible employees. For more information, visit: Colonial Properties Trust Benefits
- Thorough knowledge of leasing techniques and sales methods as designated by Colonial Properties Trust
- Knowledge and compliance with community rental information and Federal and State Fair housing guidelines
- Thorough knowledge of Colonial Properties Trust policies, procedures, and Federal, State, and local laws
- Superior sales and customer service skills
- Ability to assimilate and analyze information pertaining to market and economic conditions that may impact community goals
- Ability to assess financial performance and accurately forecast future financial performance
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Effective leadership, mentoring, and coaching skills
- Bachelors degree required and minimum of one year experience in property management or a minimum of three years as a property manager
Colonial Properties Trust is a real estate investment trust (REIT) that creates value for its shareholders through a multifamily focused...