Edible Arrangements is the leader specializing in creating a variety of premium fresh fruit products that includes fruit bouquets, chocolate dipped fruit, fruit beverages, fruit salads and more. We bring happiness to all of life’s occasions with our array of irresistibly fresh products that WOW our guests. We are the Fruit Experts because fresh fruit is all we do . We believe in creativity, imagination, and have an entrepreneurial history and spirit to succeed day after day. All our products are made fresh daily at more than 1100+ Edible Arrangements stores worldwide. Our product collection is perfect for gift giving, grab and go and fruit treats. Here at Edible Arrangements we focus on bringing more fresh fruit to every guest every day.
The Real Estate coordinator is responsible for being the main point of contact for franchisees during the site selection process for all new and relocating stores to ensure that the overall quality of US and Canada sites meet current site selection standards. This individual will also manage the database of store lease information to ensure that lease expirations are handled in a pro-active manner including interaction with franchisees to provide guidance and support as store relocations and lease renewals are considered. He/She will work closely and frequently with the Real Estate Manager
Essential Function and Responsibilities:
- Acting as the main point of contact with franchisees during the site selection stage for new and relocating stores
- Using various tools to proactively search and record sites consistent with current site criteria
- Evaluating if broker site submission are in an approved/signed territory
- Conducting site selection overview and assistance with franchisees
- Preparing site evaluation materials for management review
- Recommending location approval or decline for all submitted sites
- Managing database of lease expiration dates to ensure that lease renewal or relocation decisions are made at appropriate times
- Providing guidance, support and recommendations as store relocations and lease renewals are considered
- Recording and managing database of all fully executed leases and other real estate documents in appropriate system files
- Other projects and responsibilities at the company's discretion
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education in related field of work.
- 3 years of real estate experience (preferably in commercial or retail real estate)
- Knowledge of real estate principles and commercial real estate leasing basics
- Commercial or residential real estate license is highly preferred.
- Project management skills with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong presentation and public-speaking abilities
- Action oriented with the ability to work with various departments and field operators.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and intermediate computer skills in any related software
- Ability to problem solve with a strong customer focus in mind
- Team player/Can-do attitude
Edible Arrangements International, LLC
- 2 years ago - save job