Geocent offers exciting and challenging opportunities in the Technology field! Geocent employees across the country subscribe to the company's culture of focusing on results when serving our large, diverse group of clients nationwide.
Required Skills/experience in the following areas:
Required Certifications needed are:
- 4 years experience working in an administrative/engineering capacity with Unix/Linux.
- 4 years troubleshooting issues and problems with jobs, processes and services running in a Unix/Linux Environment
3 years experience HPC-related technologies including InfiniBand, MPI, and SMP is a plus.
- Linux+ or better
Additional Skill/experience helpful but not needed:
Geocent is an equal opportunity employer: EOE/M/F/D/V
- 3 years experience programming Fortran, C, and Perl.
- 4 years experience in storage system design and optimization specifically with parallel file systems (e.g. NFS, GPFS, or LUSTER).
- 1 year experience with job schedulers (e.g. Portable Batch Scheduler (PBS), Load Sharing Facility (LSF), or other workload scheduling and job-queuing software).
- 1 year experience with setting up benchmark tests to monitor system stability for determining methods to optimize and tune Linux Cluster system performance.
- 3 years experience in programming Excel and/or R.
Geocent, LLC. - 12 months ago