Director of Sales/Business Development
Dyck-O’Neal, Inc., incorporated in 1988, is a leading nationwide purchaser, collector and servicer of real estate deficiencies, first and second mortgage notes, judgments and promissory notes. Our clients include leaders in the residential and commercial real estate markets, including the largest mortgage originators, mortgage insurance companies, and financial institutions.
We are seeking a Director of Business Development. This senior level position is responsible for identifying and generating new business, developing strategies for sales and marketing approaches, and preparing and delivering sales presentations and proposals. This individual must effectively prospect, build relationships, and engage clients in discussions about their challenges and needs for mortgage collection services.
Education/ Experience requirements:
Four year college degree with advanced degree preferred.
5+ years of successful sales and marketing experience (mortgage industry experience preferred but not required)
Knowledge of Residential/Commercial Mortgage Lending, Banking or Collection industry and other business-to-business related sales roles is valued. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
Develops and implements strategic marketing plans for an organization. Stays abreast of changes in the marketing environment to best serve the objectives of the organization and adjusts plans accordingly. Researches and develops pricing policies and recommends appropriate sales/client channels.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop relationships with assigned accounts
- Learn and become Subject Matter Expert with Dyck O’Neal’s product and service offerings.
- Develop list of target companies
- Identify individual sales contacts using online research
- Contact individuals by cold call or email
- Understand and develop needs of prospects
- Explain interests of prospects to executives internally
- Develop interests of prospects over a sales cycle
- Prepare sales materials and attend sales meetings with executives internally
- Write and present proposals to prospects
- Suggest changes to sales and marketing strategies
- Create account plans and execute on sales strategy
- Goal Attainment
- Achieve sales goals
- Demonstrate product market knowledge
- Job candidate will sell a number of services including:
- Acquisition of loan servicing (servicing purchases and/or subservicing)
- Loss recovery management services
Position requires over night travel to existing and potential new clients within the USA approximately 40%.
Competitive with industry standards, and commensurate with the individual’s experience. Company sponsored health, dental, vision, PTO Plan, 401K, and life insurance.
Monster - 12 months ago
We are dedicated to providing a great place to work with many opportunities for advancement. In an area with a number of mortgage servicing...