2nd shift, M-F, 3pm-11pm
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Load and unload trucks.
- Pull orders for Greenville
- Receive materials utilizing RF units.
- Stock materials: Raw, Bulk, and Finished goods.
- Capable of transferring materials with RF Scanners.
- Working knowledge of pull sheets, line order sheets, and miscellaneous shippers.
- Pull materials for Weighing, Packaging, and Shipping.
- Ability to operate all material handling equipment in an efficient and safe manner, including; sitdown lifts, reach trucks, orderpickers, and Walkie Riders.
- Must be able to cycle count materials.
- Pull QC samples.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must be able to operate all material handling equipment safely and efficiently.
- Also have a working knowledge of RF Scanners.
- Must be physically fit and able to work well with others.
- Knowledge of basic math conversions.
- Heavy lifting
- ANY SECONDARY OR FINAL REMINDER LESS THAN ONE (1) YEAR OLD WILL DISQUALIFY ANY JOB BID
GNC - 12 months ago
What's good for the GNC customer is great for the company's bottom line. GNC Holdings operates the world's leading...