Join the Dollar Bank team. With our great benefits like tuition reimbursement for both full and part time employees with no waiting period and advancement potential, everyone you know will wish they were in your shoes!|
Take your successful sales experience and background in Consumer Lending and put them towards achieving business goals. This position is responsible for originating and developing positive Consumer Lending relationships through on-target assessment and resolution of customers' loan needs. Involvement in direct mail programs, marketing and community efforts will also be expected.
* Must be an independent and proactive professional
* Must have a proven track record in building business relationships
* Must possess excellent communication skills
* Must be goal oriented and able to meet or exceed expectations
* Business development experience is preferred
* 2 years retail sales (or equivalent sales experience) required.
* Consumer loan or Mortgage lending loan experience a plus
* College degree or commensurate experience is required
* A valid Driver's License and access to a reliable means of transportation is required
* Must not have a negative unresolved personal financial history with Dollar Bank.
Full time employees are eligible for a Comprehensive Benefits Package.
We only accept resumes from candidates who specify what open position they are applying for by indicating the position title and the position number.
Equal Opportunity Employer.