Operate and maintain all copiers.
Provide fast turnaround printing for all other county departments.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT. POSITIONS MAY CLOSE AT ANY TIME
AFTER A SUFFICIENT NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS IS RECEIVED
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Operates computer programmable copiers and scanners
2. Maintains knowledge of all bindery equipment, including any additional equipment added
3. Relieves Bindery Department personnel as needed
4. Troubleshoots and repairs each machine
5. Performs general maintenance on equipment
6. Operates computerized paper cutter
7. Sets up and operates large, high speed, floor model folder
8. Operates computerized collators with stitcher, folder and trimmer
9. Wraps, pads, cuts and prepares jobs for pickup or delivery and assist customers
10. Responsible for delivery to and pick up of job orders from requesting departments and for correspondence to graphics, printing and photo lab
11. Performs all other related duties as assigned
To apply , must have a High School diploma or GED + two (2) full-time year of copier and computer work experience.
Ability to learn and maintain various copier applications.
(THE SELECTED CANDIDATE(S) FOR THIS POSITION MUST TAKE AND PASS A PRE-PLACEMENT PHYSICAL EXAMINATION)
THIS POSITION MAY REQUIRE OVERTIME, ROTATING SHIFTS, NIGHTS, EVENINGS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAY WORK.
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE THE ABILITY TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION PRIOR TO EMPLOYMENT.
If hired, must provide proof of educational attainment at new hire processing. Tarrant County will conduct background checks on new hires that will include a criminal background check related to convictions and deferred adjudications in the past seven years and may include credit reports, motor vehicle records, employment records and educational attainment. A conviction or deferred adjudication is not an automatic bar to employment. Each case is considered individually.
Physical Demands and Work Environment & Other Requirements:
While performing the duties of this position, the incumbent are regularly required to lift, bend, stoop, walk, stand, sit, push and pull. This position may require overtime, rotating shifts nights, evenings, weekends and holiday work. Candidates must have the ability to pass a criminal background investigation prior to employment.
Tarrant County, TX - 10 months ago