Oracle Technical Architect/Developer with expertise in Oracle’s E-Business suite who can execute creative strategies in the implementation, upgradation and enhancement for Oracle E-Business Applications. This position will assist in providing critical technical solutions on cutting edge Oracle projects for leading companies throughout the Pacific Northwest.
Skills and Abilities:
- Implement conversions, intergration & other programmatic solutions.
- Provide hands on development of solutions.
- Provide development support for critical production databases.
- Document issues resolution & provide status reports to key members.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux shell scripting for batch processing.
- Detailed knowledge of Oracle Forms development, including Forms Personalizations within E-Business Suite.
- Understanding of key business integration architectures such as EDI, XML, & MDM.
- Familiarity with Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Answers & Delivers toolsets.
- Good working knowledge of implementation methodologies & documentation standards such as AIM.
- Oracle OCA or OCP certification is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Applications Framework is a plus.
- Familiarity with help desk processes and help desk ticketing systems.
- Self-disciplined with strong initiative.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Excellent written, email and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and as a member of various teams.
- Strong technical aptitude.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
Jibe Consulting is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Jibe Consulting conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology/Information Systems or relevant experience/certifications preferred.
- 4-7 years development experience with Oracle E-Business Suite, including Release 12 & 11i experience.
- 4 or more years of experience using relational concepts with Oracle’s SQL and PL/SQL languages with 11g, 10g & 9i databases.
- 1 plus years Experience with Oracle Discoverer or other relevant BI solutions.
Reports To: Practice Manager
Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Portland, OR : Seattle, WA