SCI is a nationally recognized Woman-Owned IT government contractor that is built on a reputation for quality, and a commitment to ethical practices.
- Excellent technical skills in Data Warehousing, OLAP, OLTP, ETL,DDL
- Demonstrated leadership, coaching and mentoring skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong working experience in SSRS/SSIS/SSAS,SQL and Oracle database servers
- Ability to work independently
The Data Integration Specialist will manage the overall design and architecture of the company's strauctured data infrastructure, including data warehousing, master data management, and ETL.
- Analyze operational data sources, determine data availability, define the data warehouse schema and develop ETL processes for creation, maintenance, administration and overall support of the data warehouse
- Effectively communicate with the business community and be able to translate high-level, ambigous business goals to working software solutions
- Develop, validate, and implement efficient ETL code
- Plan and support lifecycle of data infrastructure components including Data Warehouse, databases, operating systems, ETL tools and various vendor products
- Manage alignment of business data requirements with the Data Management Infrastructure, implementing and improving data governance best practices
- Work closely with Oracle and SQL database administrators and systems engineers on database and infrastructure design, installation, and maintenance
SCI Consulting Services, Inc. - 19 months ago