Manages the student recruitment efforts for Park University with goal of securing increased confirmed student enrollments. Primary focus will be all Kansas City area centers and online programs, but developing the capacity to inform prospective students about Park University as a whole is expected.
Specific functions include, but are not limited to:
- Initiate and maintain contact with prospective students, primarily through the application stage (i.e. through face-to-face, phone calls, emails, college fairs, tours, walk-ins.)
- Continue relationship building with students after application through enrollment, in coordination with Campus Center staff through phone calls, emails and visits, where appropriate.
- Maintain recruitment of an assigned region and be responsible for all students through application within that region.
- Develop dynamic sales presence to be utilized at all college and career fairs, high school and adult education fairs, special events, and any other recruiting visits most of which will include local and out of state travel.
- Develop positive and meaningful to Park relationships with local community colleges, key business people, community leaders, community groups and Park alumni who can make an impact on student enrollment.
- Work proactively with Park’s Alumni Office to develop to supplement a nation-wide alumni admissions ambassadors program.
- Assist in campus center hospitality and any on campus public relations program where appropriate.
- Represent Park University in a professional manner at any given event with the ability to perform vibrant presentations.
- Has working knowledge of both 16-week and 8-week academic programs in all instructional modalities; undergraduate and graduate.
- Must contact inquiry pool to move prospective students to application
- Will work directly with campus center staff in order to meet their student enrollment goals
- Other duties as assigned by the Associate Director of Transfer Admissions
- Bachelors degree required
- Prefer 1-2 years’ experience with higher education and/or sales
- Experience with college recruiting/college admissions; Experience in sales and with traveling a plus
- Ability to travel a majority of the time including many weekends/evenings
- Exceptional customer service skills required
- Must be outgoing and comfortable working with people 100% of the time
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of large groups and one-on-one
- Must work well towards goals and measurable outcomes
- A willingness to promote Park University at all events
- Must be organized and multitask oriented
- Ability to work autonomously, yet also strategically and productively in a team directed environment
- Ability to work with the campus center in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- Skill in all Microsoft Office software applications and telephone procedures
- General knowledge of modern office practices and procedures required
- Ability to work a partial or full work day in an underground facility/setting
- Must have a valid driver’s license and ability to pass a pre-employment driver screening
- Must be comfortable with extended travel time and conducting administrative work virtually
- Ability to relate cross culturally; must have strong, effective intercultural communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Park University - 17 months ago
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...