QSAC, Quality Services for the Autism Community, a Not-for-Profit agency, helps individuals with an autism spectrum disorder to live meaningful and fulfilled lives in our society. To accomplish this goal QSAC develops and provides educational, habilitation, residential, support, and recreational programs to meet the needs of persons with autism and their families. QSAC is committed to assisting our consumers in becoming independent and productive members of their communities. We are currently seeking an Assistant Residential Manager.
The Residential Assistant Manager supervises staff in the residences.
- Supervise direct care staff at Residence Program.
- Provide hands on supervision of consumers including implementation of behavior goals and behavior plans.
- Maintains petty cash distribution.
- Maintains clientâ€™s personal allowance accounts.
- Scheduling staff at the residence.
- Coordinating and shopping for proper meal distribution.
- Maintain relationships with neighbors.
- Maintains adequate supply of medication, and medication administration records for consumers.
- Maintain correspondence with Nurse and Medical Staff to ensure appropriate medical appointments are made and follow through with.
- Ensure program goals are implemented by direct care staff.
- Coordinate recreational activities.
- Reports issues regarding residence vehicles to supervisor.
- Reports maintenance issues to Residential Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Residential Manager.
- Reports to Residential Manager.