Job Posting |
Covance is currently hiring a GPO Data Analyst I for it's Princeton, New Jersey location.
Key Duties of the GPO Data Analyst include:
Responsible for data entry, analytics and process improvements in the area of standard data points. This position will require strong knowledge of PeopleSoft ERP, process documentation and communication skills.
Because of our passion and drive, Covance attracts the kind of people whose contribution has resulted in our exceptional growth. Once a part of our talented team, our employees stay at Covance to work in an environment that encourages career development, allows them to work alongside respected colleagues on challenging projects and provides a diverse global culture.
There is no better time to join us!
• High School Diploma required
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years demonstrated expertise within PeopleSoft ERP, as it relates to Covance Business Processes
• Understanding of the GPO business processes and structure
• Functional knowledge of third party systems, like Image Now and Capital IQ, as it relates to the PeopleSoft Financials and HRMS
Covance is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. (M/F/D/V). Your confidentiality and privacy are important to us.
Covance Inc. is a drug development services company providing a range of early-stage and late-stage product development services on a...